Some people asked for an updated – and there were some interesting updates and contributions, so it’s a good time for a new round of the js web framework benchmark.
- Angular moved to version 4.1
- Polymer reached version 2
- Mithril moved to 1.1
- Marko and Glimmer were added
- as well as a few smaller frameworks: ivi, surplus, rx-domh, Datum, pico-dom, hyperapp, svelte. stemjs and slimjs
- A new benchmark that measures startup duration
- A result table with filtering and sorting – the static table was getting bigger and bigger…